The Summit Sterile Catheter Program
We are a Medicare participating provider and offer top of the line urological products. Instead of washing and reusing catheters, eliminate the possibility of putting infectious bacteria into your body. Use a new catheter each time; we give you enough supplies so washing and reusing is a thing of the past. All catheters and supplies included! No more hassles of looking for supplies. Everything simply and reliably arrives at your door once a month.
Fewer UTIs for better living
The Summit Sterile Catheter Program is your key to a healthier life. Our program is specifically designed for individuals who use intermittent catheters on a daily basis. We call it the Summit Sterile Catheter Program. All our qualified customers on the program get enough catheters delivered right to their door every month. Just imagine, never needing to wash a dirty catheter again! And, your catheters will come with all the necessary supplies such as sterile gloves, lubricant, antiseptic wipes and underpads. We work with your doctor to get your supplies covered by Medicare or private insurance with no out of pocket cost to you. With your doctor's approval, Medicare will cover 80% of the cost of your supplies. Your secondary, or supplemental, insurance will cover the remaining 20%.